Southern Railway will be taking up construction work on a subway between Wadakancheri and Mulagunnathukavu stations. Train regulations as under will be imposed on 21st April and 23rd April 2017 (Friday & Sunday only) for carrying out the safety-related work.
1. Train No. 56389, Ernakulam – Kottayam Passenger scheduled to leave Ernakulam Jn at 20.35 hrs will remain fully cancelled on 21st April 2017 (Friday Only)
2. Train No. 56363, Nilambur – Ernakulam Passenger will remain partially cancelled between Shornur and Ernakulam on 21st April 2017 (Friday Only)
3. Train No. 56603, Thrissur – Kannur Passenger leaving Thrissur at 05.55 hrs will remain Partially cancelled between Thrissur and Shornur on 23rd April 2017 (Sunday)
4. Train No. 16306, Kannur – Ernakulam Intercity Express will be detained for nearly 2 hours between Shoranur and Mulagunnathukavu on 21st April 2017 (Friday).
5. Train No. 01323, Pune – Ernakulam special train reaching Ernakulam on 21st April( Friday) will be detained for 3 hours at Wadakancheri And Its return Trip as Train No. 01324 will have a late start by One hour from the scheduled time of 23.30hrs on the same day.
6. Train No. 16343, Thiruvananthapuram Central – Palakkad Town Amrita Express leaving Thiruvananthapuram Central on 22nd April 2017 (Saturday) will be detained at Thrissur for nearly Three Hours.