I. Due to the line block in Palakkad division for track maintenance at various sections, regulation of the following train services is imposed.
1. Train No 13352 Alappuzha-Dhanbad/TATA express, scheduled to leave Alappuzha at 05:55 hrs on 15.12.17 has been rescheduled to leave Alappuzha at 07:25 hrs (Late start by 90 minutes).
2. Train No 12678 Ernakulam-KSR Bengaluru express, will have en-route regulation of 30 minutes on 15.12.2017.
3. Train No 16332 Trivandrum-Mumbai CSMT weekly express will have en-route regulation of 30 minutes on 16.12.2017.
4. Train No 66611 Palakkad-Ernakulam MEMU is partially cancelled in Palakkad-Lakkiti section till 20.12.17, and the train will start from Lakkitti station at its scheduled departure time: 08:45 hrs.
5. Train No 22647 Korba-Trivandrum biweekly express will have en-route regulation of 50 minutes till 20.12.2017.
6. Train No 17230 Hyderabad-Trivandrum Sabari Express will be regulated for 30 minutes en-route till 20.12.2017
7. Train No 16606 Nagercoil-Mangalore Ernad Express will have en-route regulation of 120 minutes till 20.12.2017
8. Train No 11097 Pune-Ernakulam express will have en-route regulation of 60 minutes on 18.12.2017
II. Due to modification work at Tiruppur Yard, the following train services will be regulated on 23.12.2017.
1. Train No 12677 KSR Bengaluru-Ernakulam intercity express will have a late start of 70 minutes at KSR Bengaluru
2. Train No 22646 Trivandrum-Indore express will be regulated for 40 minutes at Coimbatore Jn.