Trivandrum: From 26th December 2017, track maintenance works using Ballast Cleaning Machine (BCM) will be undertaken in the Kollam – Kayamkulam upline section, during the night till 17th February 2018 except on Thursdays and Fridays. The following train regulations are imposed during the period.
RESCHEDULING 26.12.2017 to 17.02.2018
1. Train No 22114 Kochuveli-Lokmanyatilak biweekly express scheduled to leave Kochuveli on Mondays and Thursdays at 00:35 hrs, will have a late start of 60 minutes at 01:35 hrs.
2. Train No 22653 Trivandrum-Nizamuddin weekly express scheduled to leave Thiruvananthapuram central on Saturdays at 00:30 hrs will have a late start of 60 minutes at 01:30 hrs.
3. Train No 22655 Trivandrum-Nizamuddin weekly express scheduled to leave Thiruvananthapuram central on Wednesdays at 01:00 hrs, will have a late start of 30 minutes at 01:30 hrs.
REGULATION 26.12.2017 to 17.02.2018
1. Train No 16343 Trivandrum-Madurai Amrita express will have enroute regulation of 50 minutes from 26/27.12.2017 to 16/17.02.2018.
2. Train No 16127 Chennai Egmore-Guruvayur express will have enroute regulation of 130 minutes between Trivandrum-Kollam section from 26/27.12.2017 to 16/17.02.2018.
These weekly trains will be regulated for 30 minutes due to single line working between Kollam-Kayamkulam during the period.
3. Train No 22634 Nizamuddin-Trivandrum weekly express.
4. Train No 19260 Bhavnagar-Kochuveli weekly express.
5. Train No 16335 Gandhidham-Nagercoil weekly express.
6. Train No 16333 Veraval-Trivandrum weekly express.
7. Train No 08567 Visakhapatnam-Kollam biweekly special.