Ernakulam: Monsoon schedule of Express/Passenger trains running via. Konkan Railway will be in force from 10.06.2018 to 31.10.2018. Major changes are as follows.
1. Train No.12617 ErnaklulamErnakulamdin Mangala Lakshdweep Express will be leaving Ernakulam Jn at 10:50 hrs (2 hours 25 minutes early) from 10.06.2018 to 31.10.2018. Detailed timings given below:
|Ernakulam Junction Dep.||13.15||10.50|
|H. Nizamuddin||13.15 (3rd Day)||13.15 (3rd day)|
2. Train No.12224 Ernakulam Junction – Mumbai Lok Manya Tilak Terminus Duronto Bi-Weekly Express (Wednesday, Sunday) will be leaving Ernakulam Jn at 23:30 hrs (2 hours late).
|Ernakulam Junction Dep.||21.30||23.30|
|Mumbai LTT||18.15 (2nd Day)||23.55 (2nd day)|
3. There will be a delay of one hour to two and half hours to ALL trains coming through Konkan Railway, except
· Train No.10215 Madgoan – Ernakulam Junction Weekly Superfast Express (on Mondays)
· Train No.11097 Pune – Ernakulam Junction Weekly Express ( Via. Londa, Miraj and Madgaon) on Tuesdays.
· Train No.22656 Hazart Nizamuddin – Thiruvananthapuram Weekly Express on Fridays.
· Train No. 19578 Jamnagar – Tirunelveli Bi-weekly Express (Sunday, Monday) will run on monsoon timings up to Kasaragod. From Kannur, the train will run on the regular timings.
· Train No.19332 Indore – Kochuveli Weekly Express (Thursday) will run on Monsoon timings up to Kasaragod only. From Kannur, the train will run on regular timings.
Passengers are requested to be aware of the revision in the timings or approach authentic sources to verify the timings.