Thrissur: The following trains services will be regulated for undertaking final phase Re-girdering works of Rail bridge at Pudukkad-Ollur section on 16th June 2018 (Saturday).
1. Train No.16791 Punalur-Palakkad Palaruvi Express leaving Punalur at 03:20 hrs is partially cancelled between Aluva-Palakkad section and hence the train will be short terminated at Aluva on 16.06.18.
2. Train No.16792 Palakkad-Punalur Palaruvi express scheduled to depart from Palakkad at 16:00 hrs, is partially cancelled between Palakkad-Kottayam section on 16.06.18 and the train will start from Kottayam at 22:35 hrs.
3. Train No.16306 Kannur-Ernakulam Intercity Express is partially cancelled between Thrissur-Ernakulam Section on 16.06.18 and hence the train will be short terminated at Thrissur.
4. Train No.56363 Nilambur-Ernakulam passenger (Nilambur Road. Departure: 14:55 hrs), is partially cancelled between Ollur-Ernakulam on 16.06.18 and hence the train will be short terminated at Ollur.
Regulation on 16.06.2018
1. Train No 16335 Gandhidham-Nagercoil Weekly express will be regulated for 40 minutes at Ollur.
2. Train No 16348 Mangalore-Thiruvananthapuram express will be regulated for 140 minutes at Thrissur/Ollur.
Rescheduling on 16.06.2018
Train No 16128 Guruvayoor-Chennai Egmore Express scheduled to depart from Guruvayur at 21:25 hrs is rescheduled to depart from Guruvayur at 23:30 hrs (Late by 125 minutes).