Trivandrum: To clear the extra rush of passengers, the following weekly tatkal special trains will operate between Yesvanthpur and Ernakulam Jn during October-November 2018:
1. Train No.06547 Yesvantpur – Ernakulam Jn Weekly Tatkal Special will leave Yesvantpur at 22.45 hours on Tuesdays (16.10.2018, 23.10.2018, 30.10.2018, 06.11.2018 & 13.11.2018) to arrive Ernakulam Jn at 12.45 hours on the next day. (Total: 5 services)
Stoppage and Schedule (Arrival/Departure): Krishnarajapuram, Bangarpet, Tirupattur, Salem, Erode, Tiruppur, Coimbatore, Palakkad, Ottapalam, Thrissur Aluva and Ernakulam Town.
2. Train No.06548 Ernakulam Jn – Yesvantpur Weekly Tatkal Special will leave Ernakulam Jn at 15:00 hours on Wednesdays (17.10.2018, 24.10.2018, 31.10.2018, 07.11.2018 & 14.11.2018) to arrive Yesvantpur at 04.30 hours on the next day. (Total: 5 services)
Stoppage and Schedule (Arrival/Departure): Aluva, Thrissur Ottapalam, Palakkad, Coimbatore, Tiruppur, Erode, Salem, Tirupattur, Bangarpet and Krishnarajapuram.
Composition: AC 2 -tier Coach-1, AC 3-Tier Coaches-3, Sleeper class Coaches- 9, Luggage cum Brake van-2.
The following suvidha special trains will operate to clear the extra rush:
1. Suvidha special train from Nagercoil – Chennai central
Train No. 82644 Nagercoil – Chennai Central suvidha special train will leave Nagercoil at 17.00 hrs. on 07.11.2018 to reach Chennai Central at 07.20 hrs. the next day.
Composition: AC First Class – 1, AC 3-tier – 2, Sleeper Class – 9, General Second Class – 6 & Luggage-cum-brake van –2 coaches.
Stoppages: Perambur, Arakkonam, Katpadi, Jolarpettai, Salem, Namakkal, Karur, Dindigul, Madurai, Virudhunagar, Satur, Kovilpatti, Tirunelveli and Valliyur.
2. Suvidha special trains between Tambaram – Kollam
Train No.82609 Tambaram – Kollam suvidha special train will leave Tambaram at 17.15 hrs. on 17.10.2018, 19.10.2018 and 02.11.2018 (3 days) to reach Kollam at 09:20 hrs. the next day.
Train No.82618 Kollam – Tambaram suvidha special train will leave Kollam at 11.30 hrs. on 20.10.2018, 06.11.2018 and 08.11.2018 to reach Tambaram at 03.30 hrs. the next day.
Composition: AC 3-tier – 2, Sleeper Class – 7, General Second Class – 3 & Luggage-cum-brake van – 2 coaches.
Stoppages: Chengalpattu, Villupuram, Vriddhachalam, Tiruchchirappalli, Dindigul, Madurai, Virudhunagar, Tiruttangal, Sivakasi, Srivilliputtur, Rajapalayam, Sankarankovil, Pambakovil Shandy, Kadayanallur, Tenkasi, Sengottai, Bhagavathipuram, Aryankavu, Tenmalai, Edaman, Punalur, Auvaneeswaram, Kottarakara and Kundara.
3. Suvidha special train from Ernakulam Jn – Chennai Central
Train No.82632 Ernakulam Jn. – Chennai Central suvidha special train will leave Ernakulam Jn. at 19.00 hrs. on 28.10.2018 and 11.11.2018 to reach Chennai Central at 07.20 hrs. the next day.
Composition: AC 2-tier – 1, AC 3-tier – 2, Sleeper Class – 12 & Luggage-cum-brake van – 2 coaches.
Stoppages: Aluva, Thrissur, Ottapalam, Palakkad, Coimbatore, Tiruppur, Erode, Salem, Jolarpettai, Katpadi, Arakkonam and Perambur.