Trivandrum: De-stressing work, as part of track maintenance works, is to be carried out between Eraniel – Nagercoil in Thiruvananthapuram – Nagercoil section. Due to Line Block to facilitate these engineering works, train services will be partially cancelled/regulated from 05.02.2020 to 09.02.2020 as detailed below.
A. Partial Cancellation of a Train Service from 05.02.2020 to 09.02.2020
· Train No.56715 Punalur – Kanniyakumari passenger train will be partially cancelled between Kulitturai – Kanniyakumari from 05.02.2020 to 09.02.2020. The train will run from Punalur to Kulitturai only.
B. Regulation of Train Services from 05.02.2020 to 09.02.2020
1. Train No.16381 Mumbai CSMT – Kanniyakumari Jayanthi Janatha Express will be regulated for 25 minutes at Eraniel.
2. Train No.56304 Nagercoil – Kottayam passenger train will be regulated for 25 minutes at Nagercoil.
3. Train No.56317 Kochuveli – Nagercoil passenger train will be regulated for 30 minutes at Parassala.
4. Train No.22627 Tiruchchirappalli – Thiruvananthapuram Central Intercity Express will be regulated for 15 minutes at Aralvaymozhi.
5. Train No.22628 Thiruvananthapuram Central – Tiruchchirappalli Intercity Express will be regulated for 15 minutes at Eraniel.
6. Train No.66304 Kollam – Kanniyakumari MEMU train will be regulated for 20 minutes at Parassala.