Trivandrum: Due to Line Block to facilitate engineering works in connection with the removal of girder at a level crossing in Kollam – Kayankulam section, changes will be made in train services on 08 & 09 February, 2020 as detailed below.
A. Full Cancellation of Train Services on 09.02.2020
1. Train No.56392 Kollam – Ernakulam passenger train will be fully cancelled on 09.02.2020.
2. Train No.56387 Ernakulam – Kayankulam (via Kottayam) passenger train will be fully cancelled on 09.02.2020.
3. Train No.56388 Kayankulam – Ernakulam (via Kottayam) passenger train will be fully cancelled on 09.02.2020.
B. Partial Cancellation of Train Services between Kollam – Kayankulam on 08 / 09 February, 2020
1. Train No.66311 Alappuzha – Kollam MEMU passenger train of 08.02.2020 will be partially cancelled between Kayankulam – Kollam. The train will run from Alappuzha to Kayankulam only.
2. Train No.66312 Kollam – Alappuzha MEMU passenger train of 09.02.2020 will be partially cancelled between Kollam – Kayankulam. The train will run from Kayankulam to Alappuzha only.
C. Delayed Running of a Train Service on 09.02.2020
· Train No.16127 Chennai Egmore – Guruvayur Express will be delayed by 45 minutes between Kollam – Kayankulam on 09.02.2020.