rivandrum: To carry out Complete Track Renewal works between Sasthankotta and Perinad stations, the following train services will be regulated on Monday/Tuesday (23/24.04.2018).
1. Train No 56391 Ernakulam-Kollam passenger via Kottayam will be terminated at Kayamkulam Jn on 23.04.2018.
2. Train No 66309 Ernakulam-Kollam MEMU via Alappuzha will be terminated at Kayamkulam Jn on 23.04.2018
3. Train No 56394 Kollam-Kottayam passenger scheduled to leave Kollam Jn at 08:35 hrs 24.04.2018 will be cancelled between Kollam and Kayamkulam and hence the train will start from Kayamkulam Jn at 09:30 hrs.
4. Train No 66302 Kollam-Ernakulam MEMU, scheduled to leave Kollam Jn at 08:50 hrs on 24.04.2018 will be partially cancelled between Kollam and Kayamkulam, hence the train will start from Kayamkulam Jn at 09:47 hrs.
Regulation on 23/24/25.04.2018
1. Train No 16343 Thiruvananthapuram central-Madurai Amrita express will be regulated for 20 minutes at Perinad station.
2. Train No 16127 Chennai Egmore-Guruvayur express will be regulated for 20 minutes at Kollam Jn station.
3. Train No 19260 Bhavnagar-Kochuveli weekly express will be regulated for 60 minutes at Sasthankotta station.
4. Train No 16128 Guruvayur-Chennai Egmore express will be regulated for 20 minutes at Karunagappally station.
5. Train No 16792 Palakkad-Punalur Palaruvi Express will be regulated for 40 minutes at Kollam-Perinad section.
6. Train No 22619 Bilaspur-Tirunelveli express Weekly express will be regulated for 80 minutes at Sasthankotta station on 24/25.04.2018 (Wednesday).
7. Train No 16331 Mumbai CSMT-Thiruvananthapuram Weekly express will be regulated for 25 minutes at Karunagapally-Sasthankotta section on 24/25.04.2018 (Wednesday).
1. Train No 22655 Thiruvananthapuram -Hazrat Nizamuddin Weekly Superfast Express scheduled to leave Thiruvananthapuram central at 01:00 hrs. on 25.04.2018, will have a late start of 60 minutes on 25.04.2018, and leave Thiruvananthapuram central at 02:00 hrs(25.04.18).