Ernakulam: Due to traffic block for rail renewal works at Kottayam-Ettumanur single line section, the following train services will be regulated from 02nd July 2018 to 14th July 2018.
1. Train No 56387 Ernakulam-Kayamkulam passenger, scheduled to depart from Ernakulam Jn at 12:00 hrs, will be rescheduled to leave at 12:45 hrs (Late by 45 minutes), from 02nd July 2018 to 14th July 2018.
2. Train No 66308 Kollam-Ernakulam MEMU, scheduled to depart from Kollam Jn at 11:10 hrs, will be rescheduled to leave at 12:35 hrs (Late by 1 hour 25 minutes), from 02nd July 2018 to 14th July 2018.
3. Train No 17230 Hyderabad-Thiruvananthapuram Sabari express and Train No 16649 Mangalore-Nagercoil Parasuram express will be regulated at Kuruppanthara-Vaikam Road section for 25 minutes and 20 minutes respectively, from 02nd July 2018 to 14th July 2018.
4. Train No 22660 Dehradun-Kochuveli weekly superfast will be regulated at Ettumanur for 20 minutes on 04th and 11th July 2018
5. Train No 22647 Korba-Thiruvananthapuram biweekly express will be regulated for 20 minutes at Ettumanur, on dates 02nd, 06th, 09th and 13th July 2018.