Ernakulam: Train services will be regulated on 02nd August 2018 (Thursday), as mentioned below for Complete Track Renewal works during the night with TRT machines at the Idappalli-Ernakulam Town section.
Train No 16128 Guruvayoor-Chennai Egmore Express scheduled to depart from Guruvayur at 21:25 hrs is rescheduled to depart at 23:25 hrs (late start by 120 minutes) on 02.08.2018.
REGULATION of Daily Express Trains
1. Train No 16348 Mangalore-Thiruvananthapuram express, will be regulated for 90 minutes at Aluva station.
2. Train No 16344 Madurai-Thiruvananthapuram Amritha express and Train No 16603 Mangalore-Thiruvananthapuram Maveli express, will be regulated for 30 minutes at Chalakkudi-Angamali section.
REGULATION of Weekly Express Trains
1. Train No 22150 Pune- Ernakulam weekly express train will be regulated for 150 minutes at Kalamasseri-Idapalli section,
2. Train No 16360 Patna-Ernakulam weekly express will be regulated for 100 minutes at Kalamasseri
3. Train No 12777 Hubli-Kochuveli express will be regulated for 45 minutes at Chalakkudi station.