Trivandrum: Due to Operational reasons, the following are the changes in the pattern of train services:
I. TRAINS FULLY CANCELLED FROM 29.08.2018 to 02.09.2018 DUE TO POST FLOOD ACTIVITIES AND FOR PROVIDING TRAFFIC BLOCK FOR RESTORATION OF NORMAL SPEED
1. Train No. 56043 Guruvayur-Thrissur Passenger.
2. Train No. 56044 Thrissur-Guruvayur Passenger.
3. Train No. 56333 Punalur-Kollam Passenger.
4. Train No. 56334 Kollam-Punalur Passenger.
5. Train No. 56365 Guruvayur-Punalur Passenger.
6. Train No. 56366 Punalur-Guruvayur Passenger.
7. Train No. 56373 Guruvayur-Thrissur Passenger.
8. Train No. 56374 Thrissur-Guruvayur Passenger.
9. Train No. 56387 Ernakulam-Kayamkulam Passenger. via Kottayam.
10. Train No. 56388 Kayamkulam-Ernakulam Passenger. via Kottayam
II. TRAINS PARTIALLY CANCELLED ON THRISSUR-SHORANUR SECTION FROM 29.08.2018 to 02.09.2018 DUE TO POST FLOOD ACTIVITIES AND FOR PROVIDING TRAFFIC BLOCK FOR RESTORATION OF NORMAL SPEED
1. Train No. 56663 Thrissur-Kozhikkode Passenger, is partially cancelled between Thrissur-Shoranur section.
2. Train No. 56664 Kozhikode-Thrissur Passenger, is partially cancelled between Shoranur-Thrissur section.
III. TRAINS FULLY CANCELLED ON 30.08.2018 DUE TO RESTORATION WORKS AT PUNALUR- SENGOTTAI SECTION
1. Train No. 56335 Senkottai-Kollam Passenger.
2. Train No. 56336 Kollam-Senkottai Passenger.
IV. TRAINS PARTIALLY CANCELLED ON 29/30.08.2018 DUE TO RESTORATION WORKS AT PUNALUR- SENGOTTAI SECTION
1. Train No.06027 Tambaram – Kollam Tri-weekly Special train leaving Tambaram on 29.08.18, is partially cancelled between Sengottai – Kollam.
2. Train No.06028 Kollam – Tambaram Tri-weekly Special train of 30.08.18, is partially cancelled between Kollam – Sengottai and will commence journey from Sengottai.
V. PARTIAL CANCELLATION OF TRAINS ON 30.08.2018, DUE TO TRAFFIC BLOCK FOR BRIDGE MODIFICATION WORK AT PALAKKAD DIVISION.
1. Train No 16305 Ernakulam-Kannur Intercity Express is partially cancelled on Shoranur-Kannur section and will be operating up to Shoranur Jn only.
2. Train No. 16306 Kannur–Ernakulam Intercity Express is partially cancelled between Kannur and Shoranur and the train will be operating from Shoranur Jn towards Ernakulam Jn.
3. Train No.16606 Nagercoil-Mangaluru Ernad Express is partially cancelled between Ernakulam Jn. and Kozhikode. The train on arrival at Ernakulam Jn will run as passenger special towards Nagercoil as per the schedule of Mangalore-Nagercoil Ernad express.
4. Train No 16605 Mangalore-Nagercoil Ernad Express is partially cancelled between Kozhikode and Nagercoil Jn and the rake will operate from Kozhikode as Passenger special train towards Mangalore as per the schedule of 16606 Nagercoil-Mangalore Ernad express.
VI. REGULATIONS OF TRAINS ON 30.08.2018, DUE TO TRAFFIC BLOCK FOR BRIDGE MODIFICATION WORK AT PALAKKAD DIVISION.
1. Train No 12076 Thiruvananthapuram-Kozhikode Jan Shatabdi express will be regulated at Pallipuram-Kuttipuram section and arrive Kozhikode late by 2 hours 40 minutes.
2. Train No 12617 Ernakulam-Hazrat Nizamuddin Mangala Lakshadweep express, Train No 16650 Nagercoil-Mangalore Parasuram express, Train No 12202 Kochuveli-Lokmanyatilak Garibrath express, Train No 22150 Pune-Ernakulam Biweekly Superfast express and Train No 16346 Thiruvananthapuram-Lokmanyatilak Netravathi Kurla express will be regulated for 20 to 60 minutes at Pallipuram-Kuttipuram section.