Trivandrum: The rakes of Train No. 22633 Thiruvananthapuram-Hazrat Nizamuddin Weekly Express & 22634 Hazrat Nizamuddin-Thiruvananthapuram Weekly Express will be upgraded with most modern UTKRISHT coaches. The first service of the train with the upgraded Utkrisht coaches will operate from 26.12.2018 leaving Thiruvananthapuram central at 14.15 hrs.
Utkrisht coaches are environment-friendly ‘green coaches’ developed as a part of Utkrisht Project of Indian Railways, the coaches have following unique provisions.
· New PVC flooring provided on the inside of the coaches.
· Complete panel replacement and High Quality Vinyl Wrapping done in the doorway/gangway area in the coaches.
· Energy Efficient LED lighting
· Braille Signage for Seat/Berth Information
· Hydrophobic Coating on all stainless steel items.
· New colour scheme for Exteriors with Beige and Maroon.
· High quality PU painting done on the exterior of the coach with an additional clear coat for bright and reflective finish.
· High quality Reflective Stickers have been used for Coach Information indication instead of stencilling with paint.
· Swachch Rail Toilet(SRT), is an advanced hybrid design of Bio-Toilet System.
· Epoxy flooring provided in the toilets for better aesthetics and longer life span. Proper floor level and slope ensured.
· Choke free system and Complete odour sealing design, Venturi type ventilation.
· Stainless Steel dustbins.
· LED lights in the toilets.
· Complete panel replacement ensured in the toilets.