Trivandrum: To facilitate engineering works in Nagercoil-Kanyakumari section, traffic block will commence from 18th March 2019 to 16th April 2019 and train services will be regulated as detailed below.
1. Train No. 66304 Kollam-Kanyakumari MEMU will be fully cancelled from 18.03.2019 to 16.04.2019.
2. Train No. 66305 Kanyakumari-Kollam MEMU will be fully cancelled from 18.03.2019 to 16.04.2019.
Following five trains will be regulated from 18.03.2019 to 16.04.2019 except on Wednesdays and Fridays (20,22,27 & 29.03.2019 and 03,05,10 & 12.04.2019)
1. Train No. 56715 Punalur-Kanyakumari Passenger train will be regulated for 60 Minutes at Nagercoil Jn.
2. Train No. 16381 Mumbai CSMT-Kanyakumari Jayanthi Express will be regulated for 65 Minutes at Eraniel.
3. Train No. 56719 Nagercoil-Kanyakumari passenger scheduled to leave Nagercoil Jn. at 13.25 hrs. will be regulated for 30 Minutes at Nagercoil Jn.
4. Train No. 22628 Thiruvananthapuram-Tiruchchirappalli Intercity express will be regulated for 35 Minutes at Eraniel.
5. Train No. 22627 Tiruchchirappalli-Thiruvananthapuram Intercity express will be regulated for 35 Minutes at Aralvaymozhi.
Kerala Rail News