Trivandrum: Due to heavy rainfall and waterlogging in Mumbai area of Central and Western Railway, the following are the changes in the pattern of train services.
TRAINS FULLY CANCELLED
1. Train No. 16345 Lokmanya Tilak Terminus – Thiruvananthapuram Central Netravati Express of 07.08.19 is cancelled.
2. Train No. 12223 Lokmanya Tilak Terminus – Ernakulam Duronto Express cancelled of 06.08.19 is cancelled.
3. Train No. 22113 Lokmanya Tilak Terminus – Kochuveli Bi-Weekly Express of 06.08.19 is cancelled.
4. Train No. 16339 Mumbai CST – Nagercoil Express of 07.08.19 is cancelled.
· Train No.16381 Mumbai CST – Kanniyakumari Express of 06.08.19 is partially cancelled between Mumbai CST and Solapur.
1. Train No.16351 Mumbai CST – Nagercoil Express leaving Mumbai CST on 06.08.19 will be diverted to run via Kalyan – Igatpuri – Aurangabad – Parbani – Bidar – Kalaburagi.
2. Train No. 22654 Hazrat Nizamuddin – Thiruvananthapuram Weekly Superfast Express which left Hazrat Nizamuddin on 05.08.19 will be diverted to run via Agra Cantonment– Bhopal –Bhusaval– Manmad – Pune.
3. Train No.16337 Okha – Ernakulam Biweekly Express which left Okha on 05.08.19 will be diverted to run via Vadodara – Godhra – Ratlam – Bhoopal – Itarsi – Khandwa – Bhusaval – Kalyan – Panvel.
The following trains are rescheduled/rescheduled further as their pairing trains are indefinitely late. This late running is due to diversion based on flood/landslide in Mumbai Division.
Train No: 12483 Kochuveli-Amritsar scheduled to depart from Kochuveli at 09.15 hrs on 07.08.2019 is rescheduled to depart at 22.30 hrs of 07.08.19.
Train No: 12283 Ernakulam-Hazrat Nizamuddin Duranto scheduled to depart from Ernakulam Jn. at 23.30 hrs on 06.08.19 is rescheduled to depart at 01.30 hrs of 07.08.2019.
Train No: 12431 Thiruvananthapuram-Hazrat Nizamuddin Rajdhani scheduled to depart at 19.15 hrs on 06.08.2019 (that was earlier rescheduled to depart at 23.00 hrs of 06.08.19), is further rescheduled to depart at 04.30 hrs of 07.08.19.