Palakkad: Due to landslide in Padil – Kulashekara section of Palakkad Division, train services are fully cancelled / partially cancelled/diverted as detailed below.
A. The following trains are fully cancelled
1. Train No.12432 Hazrat Nizamuddin – Thiruvananthapuram Rajdhani express of 28.08.2019.
2. Train No.12431 Thiruvananthapuram – Hazrat Nizamuddin Rajdhani express of 30.08.2019.
3. Train No.22659 Kochuveli – Haridwar / Dehradun superfast express of 30.08.2019.
4. Train No.16338 Ernakulam – Okha express of 30.08.2019.
5. Train No.16335 Gandhidham – Nagercoil weekly express of 30.08.2019.
6. Train No.22660 Dehradun / Haridwar – Kochuveli superfast express of 02.09.2019.
7. Train No.16337 Okha – Ernakulam express of 02.09.2019.
B. The following trains are partially cancelled
1. Train No.16334 Thiruvananthapuram – Veraval express of 26.08.2019 is partially cancelled between Ahmedabad – Veraval.
2. Train No.16333 Veraval – Thiruvananthapuram express of 29.08.2019 is partially cancelled between Veraval – Ahmedabad.
C. The following trains will be run on diverted route
1. Train No.16333 Veraval – Thiruvananthapuram express of 29.08.2019 will be diverted to run via Surat, Udhna, Jalgaon, Bhusaval, Wardha, Balharshah, Gudur, Renigunta, Katpadi, Jolarpettai, Erode and Shoranur.
2. Train No.16345 Lokmanya Tilak Terminus – Thiruvananthapuram Netravathi express of 29.08.2019 will be diverted to run via Panvel, Karjat, Lonavala, Pune, Daund, Wadi, Guntakal, Renigunta, Jolarpettai, Palakkad and Shoranur.
D. The following train will be run on normal route
· Train No.16346 Thiruvananthapuram – Lokmanya Tilak Terminus Netravathi express of 30.08.2019 will be run on normal route.